We are looking for new Global Sales Director
InsightArt, a hitech company focused on non-destructive art analyses with its own patented technology, is looking for the Global Sales Director to lead its sales department.
If you are a self-motivated professional with proven track record in the field of sales of laboratory equipment, preferably with experience in non-destructive testing and/or in X-ray imaging and outstanding track record in sales, we’d be happy to provide you with the opportunity to build the world-class standard for art forgery detection.
- Building and implementing sales strategy to meet the sales targets
- Generate leads, build relationships, create business opportunities and lead the rest of the team to execute sales
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers
- Lead & mentor the sales team
- Bring insights from the niche segment of market (focused on laboratories, art restorers, archeologists, universities, auction halls but also art collectors)
- Strong technical understanding of the non-destructive analyses to be able to communicate with experts on the customers side
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role, ideally 5+ years
- In-depth knowledge of sales / marketing techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
What do we offer:
- Chance to change the art market and to spread our unique technology to protect against art forgery and prolong the life of masterful art pieces
- Very competitive compensation package
- Profit share
If interested, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org