We are looking for regional sales agents
InsightART, a hitech company focused on non-destructive art analyses with its own patented technology, is looking for collaborators to facilitate InsightART sales activities in various regions of the world.
- Prospecting potential customers in the selected region.
- Actively engage with potential customers to present the product (with powerpoint), send brochures, and describe the technology.
- Support customers on their grant-funding efforts (with the assistance of InsightART sales team).
- Facilitate the entire sales process and communication between the customer and InsightART sales team.
- Technical understanding of the non-destructive analyses to be able to communicate with experts on the customers’ side.
- Good knowledge of the local art market (forensic labs, museums, galleries, etc.)
- A strong network of art professionals is an advantage (conservation scientists, restoration specialists, art authentication experts, etc.)
- Strong presentation skills. Sales experience is an advantage.
What do we offer
- Commission-based collaboration (not an employment relationship) with a very competitive compensation structure. Suitable as a side job for art professionals who understand the unique value of the InsightART technology and who can easily leverage their market knowledge and personal network in their region.
- Chance to change the art market and to spread our unique technology to help protecting against art forgery and prolong the life of masterful art pieces.
- Opportunity to extend your expertise in imaging technologies for non-destructive art analysis, as well as to improve your sales skills.
If interested, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org